Saturday, January 5, 2008

updates

my sick has not 100% recover yet thus i've been feeding on bread and cakes for soooo many day i'm afraid i'll finish the flour supply in malaysia. okay, that exaggerating.

i'm just bored. u know B-O-R-E-D.
dun ask me to explain why. feelings are not meant to be explained.

my latest dilemma.
jay chou or w910i. so far most ppl have been supporting hp except cheng yu coz he is also going to jay's concret. the tix myjaysian are eye for is rm398!! even after the 10% disc i have to work 3 days to get the amount. sigh ~

tonight i'll ge going to an open house party with my mum. but i feel like going other more interesting places u know. its saturday night!!~~ but my mum just repaired my car's alarm system so i guess i will should do watever she wants in return.

again i wanna ask: who says mum ALWAYS knows wat the child is thinking??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment