Friday, January 18, 2008

of prawns and shits

i told my mum i wanna go shopping today.
and she gave me a list of things to do before i can go out.

one of them, cleaning the pack of prawns that my aunt got her.


what to be cleaned of prawns? their shits.
to satisfy my mum, i have to do it.

took them out from freezer damn long but its still not defrost yet. so heck it and i'll just start the cleaning.
tools needed:


plate for clean prawns, knife to cut then open and water to dap my hand in when my hand is full of prawn's shits.

half way through, my stomach starts thundering. and
when i'm hungry, i'm emo.
plus, the prawns are still freezing cold and my hand feels numb and frozen when i'm 'handling' them.
and then ah bi have to tell me at this time that kung fu dunk is haveing their roadshow at apiit college which is damn near my house. i wanna go!!~~ but i can't. have to finish dealing with the prawns first.

the result after 2 hrs?
a very emo mingkee with very sticky hands
and these :


:: the hopefully all cleaned prawns ::

:: the empty prawn packet and plate ::

last but not least,
:: the shits ::

and its already 4pm now. should i still go out?

No comments:

Post a Comment