Friday, August 8, 2008

25 minutes.

was quite busy recently. lots of things to handle and to attend. from one event to another. but i think its a good thing. so that i won't have to think of things to make myself emo. haha.



i am starting to think bout the reason i blog. i've already figured it out. its for me to record down whatever i did. and its also a place, or more to a listener, who takes in watever i wrote and watever heard or saw here are my words, unedited by anyone. plus, i feel seemingly closer to my friends who reads my blog :):):)



" that only thing in life that doesn't change is changes". ironic yet true. everything changed. i dunno if i'm actually ready for work but i will have to do it coz its not a choice. its like standing in line waiting for injection during std 6. its your turn soon, and there is no where u can run to.



and my sis is coming back soon :) its been so long since she drive me around in our kembara zai and we go eat ramli burger together. and my mum became so much more understanding compare to last time.



and not forgetting some new relationship blooming around me. felt happy to see my friends having a happy relationship and at the same time of coz i did take the chance to make fun of them and blackmail them with pics i have in hand ;)



things changed. everyone is trying their best to get the best in life. and some are even discussing whether to further their studies or not. i have no idea where i will go. everytime i planned something, i'll soon found out that it can't work. maybe i'm the one that have to make it work.



lastly, all the best to everyone who reads my blog. let us all be grateful for what we have and continue striving for what we want :)

15 comments:

  1. "It's like standing in line waiting for injection during std 6. It's your turn soon, and there is no where u can run to."

    I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very true...
    well written..I like this post...
    in a nutshell its everything dat needs to be said....
    especially bout the injection during std 6...although I didnt take it as sch...I took it at a private clinic...hehehe but true...sooner or later u'll get the injection...be ti at sch or a private clinic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. [kar wai]
    thx :)

    [may]
    but my mum tell me private clinic inject butt wan wor. haha. so i think school better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. i agree. so cherish whatever we have now. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. the people we meet and the moments we experience molds us into who we are today... SOoo... if u r a good person... then everyone that u've met and everything that has happened upto now played a good role in ur life la =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ki.
    no ar...I had my injections on my arm...i think they let u choose...so depends on which one though...hehe...

    edward.
    I agree with the people we meet and the moments we experience molds us into who we are today...
    not to mention the upbringing of a person by their family...
    Also agree with the everything that has happened (be it good or bad) has played a significant role...

    ReplyDelete
  7. why the comments all so emo wan -___-

    wat we have been thru is wat brought us here. one thing leads to another. thus we should enjoy and be happy while we can =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeahhhhhhhhh...
    Happy happy day hoh mingkee.. hehhehehee

    Let'S go KTV...
    Hihihii

    ReplyDelete
  9. bottomline la
    The past doesn't.... and will never equal to the future... =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The past doesn't.... and will never equal to the future... =)

    thats random walk theory. under efficient market hypothesis :)
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. THAT ONE IS CHARACTER BUILDING THEORY LA!!! WAT RANDOM WALK
    i forgot wat is random walk jor
    I learnt in market analysis last year

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I am part of the photos.. hehe actually ppl blog with their own reasons...
    We will only noe the reason after we read his/her blog, by then it should give us a deeper insight about the blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  13. [loong]

    u boss ma how can not put u. haha.
    hope u really know more bout me thru this blog la :)

    ReplyDelete