Friday, August 29, 2008

mingkee ☆ chilling out :)

genting trip with kah brothers, harry, wai sim & parents :)



was a pretty nice trip but so sad that we have to come down so early the next day :/

on the night i went there, guess who were there also ;)


:: oj sim ^^ ::


:: ^^ helen ::


:: kenny lai ^^ ::


:: sean tan ^^ ::


:: i just realise really got ppl look the way we pointed. LOL. ::

after they went downhill, we proceed to our room.


:: guess wat kar wai bought? ::


:: ice cubes -___- ::


:: i don't know them ::


:: thats NOT me ::


:: wierd ppl doing their things ::


:: hyperactive ppls ::


:: omg. who is that? :s ::


:: him again -___- ::


:: pls don't come after me, i got no money and i don't enjoy your show at all ::

haha. ok la. its choong kar wai, my dear friend who is abit crazy.
we enjoyed anyway :) and we're planning our next getaway, rite rite rite? haha.

7 comments:

  1. I think I'd enjoy going on a holiday with him
    we can 'cho siao' together la

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei. ming kee . y u follow us to Genting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. [papa bear]
    yea u two should go together. at least got ppl teman him siao. haha.

    [oj sim]
    u follow me de lo. hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha harry why you sounded so serious

    ReplyDelete
  5. [harry]
    i think u sound serious too. haha. must be missing me too much.

    ReplyDelete