Thursday, August 14, 2008

its all about the money ~~

got my u mobile bill today. emo at my mum for it.
since we hardly use it, i called up the service center. bad service from service center. the fella reply like wanna hang up anytime lidat. hence i decided to terminate that bloody line. and they tell me my outstanding bill is rm90.30 -___-
so i have to pay rm100 to get rid of it. sweatness.

moral of the story: don't simply get a new phone line.

btw, had the GOssip street fest press conference today. and YB hannah yeoh donated rm5000 to us!!!~~~ hahaha... so generous of her man i tell u. sumore she is so cute and not arrogant at all :)

and i went to see my super-cute-bear-look-alike poodle at pets more today. rm1380. really feel like getting it but i know my mum will emo me kao kao :/

btw, i need to find at least rm500 sponsor for the garden affair event. who is willing to chip in? please sponsor us before yan liang chop my head off

so, who say money cannot buy happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment