Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ultraman ☆ badminton ☆ wall.e :)

i just realise i got so many pics and i'm too busy to blog bout it!!!
langkawi trip, aussie trip, genting trip ...

but today, since i keep thinking bout badminton the whole day, i'm going to blog bout me playing badminton. YES. MINGKEE doing SPORTS :)

i got new BADMINTON shoes and shorts for sports since i do not have any sports attire.


:: all set to go :) ::


:: my initial on my badminton which i stick on my racket bout 10 years ago ::

the last time i touch my racket was when dude was staying at my house, we played badminton INSIDE MY HOUSE. those who been to my house before, u should know why i bold the words. haha.


:: mingkee in action ^^ ::


:: starting to get tired d -___- ::


:: resting : xiu xi shi wei le zhou geng chang yuan de lu ::


::with wall.e by my side :):) ::


:: and wall.e next to me :):):) ::


:: then wall.e try to hold a racket ::


:: then wall.e fetch me drink :) ::

ok was resting and took helen's new friend, wall.e, to take pics ^^
with played till 11pm and went home super exhausted. muscle pain like mad the next day.
but i'm going to play again tmr. coz i've grow fat VISIBLY -___-

btw, watched wall.e with kian loong today. liked it so much. the fat peoples are so cute. hahaha. and i just realise the movies showing now, i only watched zohan. why i so outdate wan -___- sigh.

and i bought another ultraman toy today ;)


:: take #1 ::


:: take #2 ::

i couldn't decide which pic to put, so i put BOTH :):):)
[kian loong says its the photographer's skill that is nice and not the girl that is cute. i don't agree.]

3 comments:

  1. Hey the photographer got skills 1 ok?
    Even the camera is helping except the person being photographed.. Feels like an add-on together wit the toys hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. [yy]
    i th ink u know d rite? ^^

    [loong]
    hello. i'm like super cute together with the ultraman k?

    ReplyDelete