Sunday, February 24, 2008

baby mingkee ^^

i'm scanning all my family's old pictures into my computer and make softcopy of them. coz i'm afraid that the colour of the pictures will fade to a very unrecognisable state.

one of my favourites :


nobody knows why we are posing UNDER the bike. must be my mum's idea. ahahaha.
my mum's favourite pic too. she tell me the reasons she like it.

  1. the pant we wearing is easy to wash and dries fast. [ wtf? ]
  2. out hair is very easy to manage that time. [unlike my hair now that keeps falling everywhere i go and she is damn tired of picking it up.]
  3. our pose is funny. [thanks to her la !! tsk tsk ... ]
  4. we share things. [don't we still shares things? i think we do ^^ ]
and more funny and unreasonable reasons that i feel really dumb to mention.

btw i warned my sister. she better be nice to me or all her not-so-nice pics will be up on her wedding day or anyday which i decides. lol.

will post up more when i've decide how nice i should be. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment