Wednesday, February 20, 2008

learn to say NO ^^

i'm starting on a diet plan.

DIET as in starting to control and only allow healthy food into my mouth. for one week only.
any longer than one week u'll have to "pass my body first" [langkah mayat aku dulu].

i decided on starting this thing due to the fact that i've suffered flu for more than 2 months. and the doctor i went to see actually dared me into doing this and tell me he is 100% sure that i'll be good after this. after lots of thinking, i decided to try it for a week and see if it works.

i'm now

  • totally not taking any cold drinks
  • cutting down on fried and spicy food [cutting down only ya]
but i'm already feeling stressful. i cannot NOT drink cold drinks. sigh. but i really want to recover coz its really annoying having to bring tissue oround or keep asking ppl around me for tissue. so sad.

and if after one week my flu still not recovered, i'm going to skrew ask the doctor and talk to him NICELY bout it.

wish me all the best.

2 comments:

  1. The healthiest food now is pork noodles... Come let's go have them everyday hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem for me at all ^^
    u all only always ngam me... haha ...

    ReplyDelete