Sunday, February 10, 2008

fong fei kei

was ffk-ed twice within 3 days.

first round:

i was asked to meet up with my sister's friend on saturday at sg wang who is back from aussie to get some things my sister needs to pass to me @ 12pm. he is suppose to contact me with public phone since he don't have a hp here.

so bout 11am, oj sim agreed to accompany me and off we went to bukit bintang. afraid that we will be late, we even paid rm2 to use the smart tunnel. but we waited in car till 1pm, still no news from him. so we parked and started shopping around low yat.

till 5pm, we decided that he will ffk and headed back home. bout 5.30pm, my sis's friend called me, telling he he is in timessquare at that time. i told him i went back, and we decided to meet up the next day @ 1pm.

so sunday i have to wake up early again but this time kerk became the "water fish" to teman me go get the stuffs. haha.


second round:

was suppose to watch kfd today but kena ffk-ed. this is sorta expected since the invitation itself is not that sincere. but nvm la. later got ppl come my house entertain me. than i'll be a hppy girl again ^^

^^ happy cny ppl ^^ and happy schooling for all scholars ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment