Thursday, February 7, 2008

happy birthday to me ^^

happy birthday to tan ming kee ^^

suddenly i feel so old. sigh ~ the 2 has arrived. then suddenly my age will start with a 3 ... then ...

btw, i countdown to my birthday with my bao bei + oj + dude @ island cafe where i had my favorite cabonara there always. oj and dude each one hold one camera and thats was a big mistake because most of the pics ended up cannot make it -___-
nvm. i shall just post those that can make it wan. haha.

we started playing stacko when i arrived and we made a deal that the one who lose shall buy me a drink. and guess who is loosed? ME -___-

:: baobeis ::

then its time to cut cake ^^ two cakes for me.
lighting the candles,

:: me hyped ::
note : i'm NOT a poser -___-

and the posing + camwhoring started ^^












after we're done with the cake, the ah peks started to play chess.
and then mei played with dude, and they took forever to finish the game -___-

btw, presents from bao beis


and from ivan ng ^^

lovin' all my pressies ^^

and on the 6th itself, i went sg wang ^^

and i got myself :
shoes again

wanted someting like this for so long and finally i got it. seriously i will wear it very often, i promise ^^

and,

a zip-it bag

my mum asked me what was it when she saw the zip as the picture above. then i tell her its a bag. but she just walk away thinking that i'm trying to be lame.

then when she saw this :

she was totally shocked o.O
she was like :
" omg !! who invented this kind of thing? wahlao. damn geng. how u do it?? ... yadda yadda yadda ... "
haha. good that the invention actually made her not realise that its a bag since i'm not suppose to buy anymore bags. but seriously, i don't have a bag this size and i need it. and i also promise i'll use it, kay ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment