Monday, February 25, 2008

mcky ^^

Photobucket

i'm really happy today
like.. REALLY happy

coz???!!!

i got new stuffs again ... hahaha ...

let me intro u to my new darling :


no. not panghan. is the cap on his head.

mcky cap ^^

there is a long story to tell bout this cap.
one day i went all the way to pyramid just to buy this cap. coz i was thinking bout it non stop. but, when i reach there. it was no longer selling the cap. how heartbreaking for me. emo-ed the whole day.
then yesterday, panghan sayang went mid valley. he tot of emo me + the cap. so he called and ask me to describe the cap. then he got me that cap!!! as my belated birthday present. haha.

and today i went pyramid and got myself new shorts ^^

i've not wear shorts that much since the serious fall. but after i see this piece, i promise i will wear it often ^^ tsk tsk ...

and next,


i wanted to buy the outside piece only but the shopkeeper told me the two pcs are sold together, at rm18.90 only ^^ so i just get it only lah ~

i'm afraid i'm slowly turning into a shopaholic :(
i dun wan to be wasting so much of my hp funds on buying these stuffs. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment