Monday, February 9, 2009

我的幸福 :):):)

sad things aside, looking back at the pics and prezzies, i'm happy again now.
my mood swing more geng than maybank share price. hahaha.

now... its time for me to show off :):):)
i'm so glad that many of u actually turn up despite of the super last minute plan. summore can come with presents. u all really efficient lo hahaha. but i really hope u all enjoyed that night.

as for me, of course i enjoyed a lot. form the food to the company. everything make me feel so loved.

look at wat i've got ;)



plus ca$h from those who are not sure what i want.

so many presentsssss :):):)




hmmm...
maybe i should introduce the presents one by one.

lets start with the obvious ones first.


this present caught my attention most. its a caligraphy written by my friend sting. the two word written for me is "xing fu". it means happiness in chinese.

next,
this.

i dun think i need to say who is it from. its from ONE OF the vain-est guy i've ever know -___-


the bottle of stars and ferroro is from 3 kids. i can imgine how sad is it for them to give chocolates away.


mcky bag from all my classmates.
y i never get the traditional big photo frame with everybody's pic wannnnn????? T.T



from mei hui & edward.


from my sis wtf -.-
i wan the red pikachu ball. whoever have it, i'm offering rm5 for just that ball.


ziling :)


jung kuan and wai yip :)


cindy and xien :)


serene and zhin teng.


alcholic clive.

hmmmm...

one most significant present if missing for those who did observe my presents on table that day.
its none other than :




a coach from oj sim =^.^=

branded stuffs is always something for me to see and hold but never to own coz i dun usually have money to get it.




but now i finally got one.



i guess it should have a name coz all branded stuffs have a name but i dunno wats the name of this bag. i shall name it -- MY coach bag LOL




oj sim say this thing is an add on or watever but i like it. its a very nice detail :):):)


and also i finally got the first bouquet of flowers from oj.


but the roses belum berkembang lagi i dunno why :( i got water it everyday wan lo.


so, after adding in this set pf presents,




THIS is all i got for my 21st :):):) plus ca$hhhh :):):)





hope all that went enjoyed as much as i did :)


lastly, i think i need to remind u all not to request an individual present from kendrick coz this will be what u're getting :







:s :s :s

p.s. birthday pics coming soon :):):)

7 comments:

  1. Great.. At least many things there to make you happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah got so many gift ar ?? mind to share ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAN MING KEE! u like my pressie so much? post so many for what? ...anyways, i like to buy pressies which will remind ppl of me FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES...lolx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tot I was the vainest guy. Now I'm glad there's another... Lolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh, dun forget to add on my belated gift when u receive it k? =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. [bi]
    yea was really happy that day :)

    [kenny lai]
    cannot share presents. pictures can share with u only lol.

    [ken]
    i can't forget u at all but i'm going to change the photo frame into my own pics soon :p

    [dude]
    u are still ONE OF them lolll.

    [yiyi]
    sure thing girl ;)
    thx in advance.

    ReplyDelete