Sunday, February 1, 2009

Eee PC 1000H

my sis sent this article to my work email the other day.

Specs for HP's Mini 1100 pop up, ExpressCard/54 slot is a go engadget, 1/22, Nilay Patel

Looks like HP's web monkeys are filling in the product pages for those unannounced Mini 1100s we spotted earlier -- spec pages for the 1133CL, 1135NR, 1140NR and 1141NR have been posted, and those rumors of an ExpressCard/54 slot are apparently true. It sounds like the 1141NR is the Vivienne Tam edition -- it comes with a "Vivienne Tam sleeve" -- but apart from that and Bluetooth in the 1135NR and 1140NR, they've all got the same 10.1-inch 1024 x 576 display, 1.6GHz Atom N270, 1GB RAM, 60GB drive, and three-cell battery. No idea why HP's got so many different confusing model numbers for what seems like the exact same product, but we're guessing we'll find out more soon -- hopefully there's a bit more sense behind this silliness than with the Eee alphabet soup.

-___-
its indirectly hinting my baby ASUS Eee PC 1000H silly T_T

can't deny that a mini netbook is quite popular now. all brand started to come out with netbook [aka small notebooks]. however, the first netbook using Windows XP that caught my eye was by lenovo. but its shape its abit too geometric for me. but it make me made up my mind on a netbook. coz i feel i'm tiny sized and the tiny netbook suits me ;):):)
so i continue hunting and hunting and hunting. till i met this baby,

ASUS Eee PC 1000H
10.2 inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom Processor, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, XP Home, 6 Cell Battery)




immediately i wanna buy it. bising non stop till my family and friends all damn sien d. but they still ask me to think trice just in case its a very expensive impulse buying.
then suddenly, i found out the the malaysia market is only left with FEW of this model. the 160gb Eee PC1000H. i got so gan cheong i almost cried T.T

but at last, thx to oj for the effort and mummy for the finance ...

i got it. muahahahaha ...



see ... so cute :):):)





and tiny ^^



the only down point is the battery bulging out from behind.



oj says its very disturbing but i'm totally okay with it ;):):)

coz it can still fit into my colourful bag perfectly ^.^






so i still love my Eee very much. its 160gb HD allows me to keep taking drama from other ppl witout having to get myself an external HDD. hahaha.

but honestly, i haven't hear any Netbook from Asus for quite some time d :/
in fact Hp is the one coming up with Netbook so fast that its so hard to catch up with the latest model.
at this pace it will be really hard to get a really up-to-date netbook so i should just be happy with what i have ;)

rite?

7 comments:

  1. is the laptop nice use? i planned to brought one also. Guess, who am I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the laptop is nice. good enough for me besides the fact that it does not have a dvd player, but i got myself an external dvd player :):):)

    btw, i'm not sure who r u >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh .. u have window xp pro ?? ori cd ?? i got the license but no cd !! btw .. u should see ron new hp mini !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kenny u got license no cd? i dun und. but i dun have XP software either. ask oj and see lol.
    i like my minino matter how nice is ron's mini :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is hinting DIRECTLY lo -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asus is the 1 who come out with this netbook concept. Then all start copying =.=

    It will be damn nice if have Wimax capability. Guess wait a year or 2. lulz

    ReplyDelete