Tuesday, February 3, 2009

peeps.

most of u might already been notified bout my birthday dinner at BBQ bar this fri @ 7.30pm. i dunno till wat time so dun ask me.

BBQ bar is a a place for BBQ, not a bar. can BBQ can steamboat. hope it will suit everyone. got vegetarian food also. just in case someone decided to be kind to animals.
BBQ bar is at KL the chin woo stadium there k.
if not sure and can't wil till i post up the map tmr. go google "chin woo stadium with swimming pool" :)

sorry for the last minute arrangements. i also dunno why so last min -.-

btw is i accidentally missed u out [confirm is accidentally wan] then just confirm with me like i got ask u k :)
if u paiseh then tell a friend of yours who should also be a friend of mine to remind me. then i'll sms u k :):):)

hope to see all those i love there ^^

please rsvp with me by tmr [wed] nite coz i need to book places. later too much or too less i susah.

p.s. : my mum will be there and i'm a non alcholic in front of my mum regardless of my age k. please co operate with me :)


not finished yet.

sat night @ zouk.
rsvp by tmr. i need to call and book. so asap k.
its a joint party with dude. haha. so dude shall share half of watever i have. okay. hahahha.

8 comments:

  1. and har?sat night ar?y not sunday night?then i can go =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunty,
    Your daughter is a good girl. She doesn't drink.......................................on her birthday.

    But ahhhhh your daughter is going to Zoukkkkkk and DRINKKKKKKKKKKKKK this saturday!

    Aunty, do you need me to fetch you to Zouk this Saturday to celebrate with your daughter?

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. han. come la. hahhaha.

    thx harry.

    stupid kw. *poke*

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice wan, kah wai..lol- Kepong boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. keeeee,i only be back on sun morning laaaaaa,how to go on sat night leh?lol =P

    hope u enjoyed urself la hehe

    ReplyDelete