Saturday, February 28, 2009

i'm now at singapore.

it was after ph's sing k cum farewell session and after watching kung fu chef that my mum called and say my sis needs some help in singapore.

thus, randomly, me and oj went to buy bus tix to sg that is suppose to leave at 4am.
then each of us went home and packed and manage to get back to kl by 3.30am thx to kenny lai ;)


::: getting some supfast [supper + breakfast] :::


then we watied for bus ...

wait ...



wait ...



wait ...



finally the bus reach at 5am++


then with slepy eyes and face with my ultraman passport ...



we set off :):):)



after the hassle of changing money, taking taxi and all ...

finally i reach the hotel where my sis is staying :):):)



going up to find my sis now ^^


6 comments:

  1. Wah, so random. I wouldnt know if I didnt read here.

    OJ looks dem excited abt the trip. He's excited since cheong K. Lolx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know either till I read this what is this Tan Ming Kee no need to tell us already la now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am also at sg now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am also at sg now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. we din plan until after cheong k and movie which is bout 2am. so oj should be excited for other reason during sing k session ;)

    and i feeel funny sms-ing around telling i'm going singapore so i update on my blog so u all will know. hahhaha...

    ReplyDelete