Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i miss blogging.

Tagged so many times but I’m doing this at work and send it to my own email then copy and paste out to my blog.

  1. I’m doing this because I need to get my brain moving to avoid falling asleep.
  2. I dunno why I always have so many typos whenever I’m typing.
  3. I’m so bored wearing OL clothes to office everyday I am wondering wat will admin do to me if I decided to wear shorts and t-shirt to work one day.
  4. I forgot till wat number shall I do this and I decided I will do till number 26 because I like that number.
  5. I tot doing this thing will make me not so sleepy but I’m still very sleepy.
  6. I feel like eating durian.
  7. I’m thinking of ways to earn more money but I couldn’t [no I dun feel like teaching tuition & freelance will take up my weekends and make me super tired and no time for myself :/
  8. I decided to pause this for a while and get back to work first.
  9. work is repeating and I’m so bored doing it thus I am wondering why don’t they have a system that can do all same changes at one go.
  10. I’m wondering when to buy present for siew ling and when to buy it.
  11. I miss my bed.
  12. I think I’m going to miss my whole room when I move to my aunt’s house.
  13. I need a lot a lot of money $$$$$$
  14. I feel like going pasar malam tonight.
  15. I miss updating my blog but I’ve got too many things to update I dunno what should i update first.
  16. I feel like eating keropok lekor.
  17. I feel like doing so many things but I think I will end up sleeping at home tonight coz I’m damn tired I dunno why.
  18. Its still mid feb to me but all my colleagues and boss is talking like its already march now I dunno why -.-
  19. Siew ling just confirmed that I am spending this sat night at poppy.
  20. Was seriously thinking of quitting clubbing but seems that my friends doesn’t allow it to happen ;P
  21. This reminded me that I still have a quartto card expiring on 24th I think I should just go there and bring the bottle home to drink drank drunk.
  22. I’m thinking of joe and yan liang on Sunday night and I feel like laughing out LOUD XDXDXD [p.s. the video is with me ;) ]
  23. I’m planning to change my blog header’s quote so please look at it coz I’ll be changing it when I post this tag up.
  24. I wanna paint my nails with blings but I wanna buy a nail dryer first coz I hate waiting for my nails to dry ;)
  25. I realize I dun like to talk so much anymore because I can hardly find much listener around me.
  26. This is the last thing I can write so I decided not to waste so I announce here, I will start blogging bout my birthday even before I get all pics and I will only post up pics I look nice in coz its MY birthday :):):)
that’s all folks ;)

8 comments:

  1. i am a good listener a,too bad i am always not around XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats y. now i can only talk to myself -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. kw i went psr mlm that night lol.

    joe dun emo k. promises no pics up on fb ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. not emo >.< damn ugly saja lol. my image is on stake =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. my phone died? or ur phone died? or u throw away your phone? or you lost my number? or theres a problem with my phone that it didnt ring? or maxis that day not at work? or did you just didnt want to see me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. In response to

    Blogger mingkee said...

    kw i went psr mlm that night lol.

    ReplyDelete