Sunday, December 2, 2007

football + new resolution

*Oj : Just back from Bukit Jalil watching HK Stars vs MAS Stars - 5-4 with MK

actually we watched TWO matches...

i.) singapore-all-stars vs indonesia-all-stars
ii.) hong kong-all-stars vs malaysia-all-stars

Results :
  1. Hong Kong
  2. Malaysia
  3. Indonesia
  4. Singapore

hong kong team included ah lek kor danny chan, wong yat wah and other famous stars. obviously they are the most popular team as cheering were loud enough even when they were merely outside warming up -___-

it was quite enjoyable though, watching football LIVE and so near. As oj says "we sit here can help them pick up the ball" =.="
but of course we never pick any ball up. and we were conned to buy super expensive drinks and corn in cup.

its the last night oj will be in kl for the next 3 months. he will be off to klang to sell shop lots and will be staying at his grandpa's and his grandpa will fetch him to work every morning *LOL* .

and as most of u know, i'm damn attention seeking and i don't like oj sim to be so far from me [yes it is very far]. so if anyone would like to do him a favor can ask me out and make sure i don't stay at home and starting to get emo and call him to release my emo-ness in my own attention seeking way.


btw, if u read my blog often enough u might realize i've changed the way i blog. i'm trying to make my blog entries more "essay-ish" to help improve my sentence constructing and in the mean time i will also try my very best to reduce typo aka spelling errors. undeniably, my spelling is bad. plus i'm careless thus it makes my typing even more errors.

i wanna make my current holidays more worthwhile and i wanna change away all my bad attitudes things in me. i mean it.
  • i wanna stop being emo so easily and spoil everybody's mood all the time.
  • i wanna be a more useful person by improving my skills.
  • i wanna have better time management.
  • i wanna learn how to think of ppl's feelings before i start to emo and making other ppl emo along.
the list might go on, but i seriously wanna improve myself this holidays. oh yea, not forgetting
  • i wanna have better fashion sense ^^
  • i wanna clean my wardrobe and just fill it with the clothes i will wear =)
haha. thats all i guess. its a very long pictureless entry.
congrats to those who manage to read till the last sentence ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment