Monday, December 17, 2007

of bad dreams

today, i woke up with a bundle of fear in my stomach. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
coz i had a VERY bad dream which seems so true and now i'm scared to death. i wanna forget the dream so badly that i hope the next time i read back this post i've already forgotten bout the dream.

btw, anyone have any idea if dreams will happen accordingly or it will be total opposite? i read somewhere that dreams will be exact opposite of things that will be happening. but ........

sigh ... i think i shud just move on and forget the dream.

i think my holidays so far i haven't enjoyed much. i've been either working or sleeping or going to interviews or watching the romance of the 3 kingdom.
my thought of holidays before it started?
working and clubbing. where have the clubbing gone? due to lack of kakis. dude working non stop, others will be with assignments and no money. yk pulak, dunno when he online. everytime i online talk to him, he is not there -___-

and ytr night, my mum told me that i should not buy a new vaio and should use the money to renovate our house abit since few places is not in its order already =.= leaving me no choice, i agreed solemnly, hoping that she will hit a jackpot and i can have my vaio =(

as to my hp, i'm waiting for the white version of SE-w910 to appear since meihui got w580i. it seems so impossible i know, but thats just an excuse for me to make sure i have enough to spend before i cut that lump for my hp. plus, my mum is trying to persuade me to change my hp after i graduate -___- and i tot i can ask her for some sponsorship. who says mum ALWAYS know what the child is thinking??

and, i have to emcee for fui chiu association till 9pm on 31st dec. who wanna pick me up after i finish emcee and bring me to some place where ppl MY AGE will hang out? and to my buddies, where will we be hanging out? tell me asap so i can arrange my transport.

i realise this whole post is not that happy. i'm not emo. just that i had a bad start of a day. thats all. hope that rest of my day will be better ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment