Tuesday, December 18, 2007

pilled up schedule~

i need some GOOD rest !!~~Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my schedule suddenly pilled up. yesterday taught tuition for 4 hrs then went oj's cousin's wedding dinner till late. today is my only rest day. tmr will be teaching two sessions of tuitions also then my thursday to sunday will be filled by u mobile roadshow -___-

suddenly everything come. wat will happen to the steamboat i've craving for so long??!!
sigh ~

my mum offered me to go cameron with her on wed-thus and pulau ketam on sat-sun. but i have to miss both. y? due to all the unrejectable events that pilled up my schedule suddenly. swt man. i wanna have time to sleep till super late and fix my damn bluetooth device. my hp memory is totally full and i can't do anything bout it. sigh.

HELP ME !!~~

when i'm too free i complain. when i'm too busy i complain. i wonder in wat situation i will not complain -__-

i just checked my marks from uts website and found out thati got 51 marks for audit. luckily that 1 mark enable me to pass. i din know i did THAT badly in audit. sigh. watever ~ at least i passed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment