Tuesday, December 25, 2007

merry christmas!!!~~

went to my aunt's party last night and she gave me two POLO tee. as in POLO tee for christmas present. haha. never expect i being a so big girl will still receive present from my aunt.

went mystique after that. mystique not mystery okay ivan. haha. i waited outside mystery for ivan till i realise he actually meant mystique. LOL. nvm. at least we enjoyed after that.

and guess who i meet there? the REAL clubber gang -___- weibin waiping and friends. so ended up two group joined into one and all danced our night away ^^

i also saw karloon and brandon there. ish. tak sangka all those good boys in secondary school also become clubber. haha.

i'm so sick of my post being so pictureless. EMO. took lots pics ytr nite but none of them is with me. swt man. someone find some way to enable me to get my face up to this blog!!~~

btw, i woke up yesterday morning, look into the mirror and realise my hair is straight -___-
i dunno wat happened. but its straight now. not VERY straight, but certainly the curls have gone. is it my problem or the hair's problem? dunno la.

oh. i wanna announce to ppl that : i'm addicted to hokkien songs by xiao hei since i watched the papaya sisters show -___-
don't worry, i won't change my blog songs to hokkien songs. haha. but those interested in hokkien songs can ask from me coz my mum bought me a hokkien song cd since i've been singing the song non stop with the wrong hokkien pronunciation and those words i couldn't rmb their hokkien pronunciation i'll change it to chinese. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment