Thursday, December 27, 2007

spare tyre ~

was thinking a lot last nite, i realise i've been treating my car very badly.
i never vacuum it before and i've got 54613 pieces of tissues and bout 10 empty water bottles lying around and bout 5 pair of shoes + heels + slippers in it. i also dunno for wat. dun ask me.

my mum just called and ask me sweep and mop floor, when i've just done it on monday. is it necessary to do it so often when there are only two occupants in the house? i don't know. i dont feel like doing it. but maybe i'll at least sweep just to please her.

my working schedule for this weekend confirmed.
fri - kinrara giant
sat & sun - sunway pyramid
i have no idea how to go kinrara giant. sigh. have to ask for directions again.


will be going to subang to find meihui later. hope plans go alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment