Friday, December 7, 2007

rhythm + romance

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that if you go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again


The only girl I care about has gone away

Looking for a brand-new start
But little does she know that when she left that day

Along with her she took my heart

Rain please tell me now does that seem fair

For her to steal my heart away when she don't care

I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away


The only girl I care about has gone away

Looking for a brand-new start

But little does she know that when she left that day

Along with her she took my heart


Rain won't you tell her that I love her so

Please as the sun has set her heart aglow

Rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow


Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain

Telling me just what a fool I've been

I wish that if you go and let me cry in vain

And let me be alone again


Oh, listen to the falling rain

Pitter Patter Pitter Patter ohhhh...


it has been raining for more then 24 hrs, hence this song came to my mind when i wake up this morning. another thing also came to my mind -- i wanna watch enchanted T.T
note to the fella that promised to teman accompany me watch : if u ffk, u will be prosecuted =)

haha! y did i mention things like prosecuting? -___- must be the effect of the series i'm currently watching.

so what am i watching?
ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOM
never heard of it before? those from chinese schools sure heard of it. maybe a poster of it could clear minds.


yea it is a historical series talking bout nothing but china history. well, it is interesting to me.
and it has 84 episodes ^^so imagine 84 hours of china history lessons... at least it is much more interesting that SOME OTHER places's history that i tried to learn in form 4 & 5.

i watched this movie once before back in primary school and it was in VIDEO TAPES. i still rmb shifting 84 tapes in two big boxes. HAHA. i loved the show and i find its contents super meaningful. since i've forgotten a huge chunk of it, so i borrowed it once i heard that my aunt got it now in DVD form ^^

i tought this movie might make me not so emo since no lovey-dovey stuffs in there that might remind me of things and will unleash my emo-ness and all. but nevertheless, i still fell emo at the tought that i wanna watch enchanted and nobody can teman accompany. ARGH !!~

nvm la. sigh~~ fated. if they really stop screening it before i get to watch it, i'll turn to the other obvious alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment