Sunday, September 2, 2007

80th post with hedwig~

i just got my harry potter book from my sis ^^v

yea i know its like ... two months since it release -___-
but my book come with a baby hedwig .... ahahaha ...
its sooooo damn freaking cute~~~~~




see the innocent looks it has? and its so soft and ...
i just LOOOOOVE it to bits =)

got some quite "mature" looking clothes from my sis too ...
maybe she is hoping that i'll grow up thats y i got those clothes -____-
hahaha ... i like it all ....
but baby hedwig is still the BOMB man~~
din know its sooooooo cute~~~

ok ok ... shall get back to studies ...
i think i'll camwhore with hedwig after my exams ^^v

wait ... one pic first ... ehehe ...

3 comments:

  1. Mingkee...am I yur friend?"it take it as a yes if no"then friend should take care each other rite?(yes again, i dnt care wht u say) then can i have the hedwig cause my dog's toys is outdated. TQ in advanced ... about the book, u can keep it as memory ... p/s remember 2 to take a photo with the hedwig as memory also ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i first told u about the owl u were like -_______- or was it -________________-


    -.-"



    -mk de jie jie-

    ReplyDelete
  3. > kenny : dogs dun like birds de lo =p

    > jie : i dun understand wat was that ma ... now i know d ^^

    ReplyDelete