Saturday, September 8, 2007

random hp pics

just installed the bluetooth device i got from my dearest OJ SIM =)
and i transferred all hp pics into my com ...
now i 'll do some random updates of the pics i took ...
so this will obviously be a picture post =)

:: my friend named KENdrick ::




:: acting rempits ::



:: seong's birthday ::
took by a 6-yr-old kid


:: oj sim's trip to psr mlm ::
none of the things in his hand belongs to him ... eheheh ...

:: in lecture wih kailoon's wristband ::

:: mr. yap keong before and after hair cut ::



:: my knees FRESH from oven ::



:: the 3 kids ::

:: plus their uncle ::



:: the mng top i like ::

:: theres nothing to be censored ::

:: kailoon took with my hp i dunno why ::


Lastly ...

:: the CUTEST oj sim ever ^^ ::

No comments:

Post a Comment