Tuesday, September 25, 2007

swt ultraman


suddenly ...
i missed the swt-ing ultraman ...
he used to play an important role in my life ...
he was on my file ... water bottle ... pencil box ... mp3 ... and EVERYWHERE ...
but as time pass by ...
i change my things ..
its start to extinct from my life ...
but i still got two big stickers left ...

i believe i still got some of the small ultramans hiddensumwhere among my things ...
hope that they wil lcome out soon ...
somehow this ultraman reminds me of amirul affendi & arroon & an swee & the rest ...
wonder if thay still remembers me ...

4 comments:

  1. Finnaly we have something same intrest, a superhero made in japan....ultraman didnt play important in my role but i like the blink blink ambulance sound and light...Hope to c u with yur ultraman...which version u like ? I thought girls watch barbie....u like monster leh...Last message: Please do not let yur kids watch ultraman otherwise will end up like mingkee

    ReplyDelete
  2. good shot yap keong ^^

    haha ...

    kenny lai > i only like the cartoon ultraman with a drop of swt there ^^
    i dun like the real 3d ultraman .. not cute enough ...

    ReplyDelete