Thursday, September 6, 2007

neway + midvalley

once again .. i'm the last to update ...
coz mei never ectually sent me all the pics =( ...
but i just can't believe that i'm even later than dude -______-


nvm ... late is always better than never ...

on a fine wednesday ... i ony had class from 8-10 am ...
so my friends agreed to come at 10.30am to find me for some outing ...

skip the draggy part ... we reached neway ...
the ambiance was MUCH nicer than galaxy i would say ...
and even the toilet look so much nicer ...
and the food was not bad also ...
we sang till 3pm ...
and moved on to mid valley ...

:: before we leave ::
notice my noticeable wound?

at mid valley ... we ate sushi king ...
some of u might know ...
that my leg is in a bad condition and SEAFOOD is a big NONO for me ...
but i can't fight temptation so i ate crab stick, tempura, and all sorts of sea living creatures ...

:: @ sushi king ::



:: the plates we ate =) ::

:: the girls ::
sorry han =.=

with a satisfied stomach and a hole in our purse ... we all went home ...

a feverish feeling overwhelms me after i bath ...
look at my wound ..
it had a volcano-like thingy with blood in the middle and yellow pus around it ...
and around the wound i can tell that its swelling -_____-
so much for enjoying seafood =(

hence ...
i promise myself i'll have a careful diet till everything its okay ....
then i fulfill my makan list as stated =)

No comments:

Post a Comment