Wednesday, September 26, 2007

japanese perm

*updated*

i permed my hair today ^^
curls like maggi ...

had class from 8-12pm ...
then i walked to my car ... and guess wat ...
from far away i saw mpsj fellas summoning the car infront and behind my car o.O
i admit i parked at illegal non parking space ...
so i quickly pressed the remote open and close my car ...
and luckily the mpsj fellas are clever enough not to saman me ^^
when i reach my car i sais to them "thank you boss~" and shine a big wide smile at them ^^

then i quickly put on some basic make up and drove to wella @ shah alam ...
there 6 "models" 4 had their hair done left me and another girl ...

waited for bout 5 mins then the 3 japanese guys that are suppose to perm our hair came in ...
washed hair and we were asked to go onto the stage -____-
sit there and the japs do our hair while explaining to the crowd and a translator translating ...

not long after that ..
perming done ^^
i'm not the first one to see myself coz there is no mirror on stage =.=

the result:

before :


after ^^


with some webcam's effect =)




interested to see the real me?
ask me to on web cam @ msn or call me out for yum cha la ^^

2 comments:

  1. WOW...u look so beautiful, so sweet so mature...sorry nose bleeding ....... Mind intro yurself ? are you mingkee twins sister ? she didnt tell me about you...can we b friends ? can we yam cha plzz ? mind going movie with me ? emm p/s without yur sis mingkee ... heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. deng u la kenny lai ~~

    if i have a twin i'll keep her from u =p

    ReplyDelete