Sunday, September 23, 2007

a sunday

its just another normal day ...

it started with i have to wake up bout 9am
to help out at thean hou temple for some blood donation campaign ...

then went to some traditional chinese dance thing practicing for CNY -____-
the teacher happen to pms and keep scolding ...
so we practiced in fear =.=

then i came home ...
and went out to makan with ziling ...
then home to do my tutorials ...

i bought a pair of shoes at sinma for rm20 while waiting for the rain to stop ...


i never had any of these kind of shoes b4...
this pair will be my trying pair to decided will i buy these shoes again in future =)

but i dunno why today i feel like i'm in my own world with only me in the world ...
my surroundings seems to be far and ...
i dunno how to describe but its just a lonely feeling even when there are lots ppl around u ...

guess its just another of my emo period ... sigh ...

1 comment:

  1. u help in blood donation doing wht ? they need blood and wht do u offer ? about the dance, all the best...i'll ask my friend OJ to watch no worries ok...he'll represent me...I pray for rain when comming out with u, mayb just mayb got a few percentage u'll buy something for me .. eheh and please define wht's emo period and period ... wht's the diffrent

    ReplyDelete