Wednesday, September 12, 2007

dog fair pre-post

since i changed new blogskin i have been updating less =(

nvm ... now update ...

i haven't got ALL the dog fair pics so i can't update bout it yet ...

btw .. the pic of the day

::: dodo REJECTED vodka ~~ ::


i tot dodo will take any guy that come along ... but ...
she knows how to choose~~ u seee ...

so kenny lai ... go take your dog for grooming la~~
and get him a bow tie =)

btw ..
these few days staying at home i cleaned practically my whole house =)
damn bangga ... should have take a before and after pic to show u all ...
i threw out bout 6 bags of rubbish and 1 bag of unwanted clothes ....

i'm sure my mum will be proud of me *beams*

but my studies wise i haven't progress even abit ... sigh~
must jia you jia you d ...

and ppl ...
my mum is back today ...
i tot u all say wanna come my house play b4 she comes back?

nvm ... still can come my house for MJ [/eye] before mel and chris leaves ...

start planning ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment