Tuesday, September 4, 2007

after mid sem

i did damn badly in both the mid sem test i had ...

i spend most of my time reading IA ....
but dunno y when i get the paper i totally blured out ...

as for DS ...
i slept at 2am and wake at 5am just to study all topics covered ...

but when i get the paper ...
blured out too ...

DS is 25% okay!!~ omg ...
i damn emo ...

i feel so stupid .. its always like that ...
i told myself i wanan do better this sem ...
but still the same lazy and useless me ...
get shi*t results the regret ...

y can't i really change for good?
i wanna discipline myself ...

i seriously will ...

3 comments:

  1. No wonder la we're so close, cuz we have the same bad habit, sigh...
    Need some motivations for both of us..

    Share with me if u have any idea to motivate us.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emm...I guess you run out of luck ..anyway I thought u say u r not going to sleep ? Changing is good but it depends on your will also ... anyway keep up the good n throw out the bads ... all the best ya ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. > loong : holidays we study to the MAX ... k?

    > kenny : all the best to myself too =)

    ReplyDelete