Saturday, September 1, 2007

merdeka =)

tour a round thru my friends blogs and i notice a number of "emo"ians ...

ppl notice my blog title?
we are all ON our JOURNEY to happiness ...
so some sad moments is necessary for us to treasure the happy moments more =)

God promises a safe landing ... not a calm passage ...
so lets just smile thru all the bad times and wish for a better tmr ... k?

btw ...
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY =)

i'm sort of involed in the celebration and i finally feel myself still got sikit sumbangan to this nation *beams*
standing half day with a pair of wounded knees wasn't easy okay ....
and ...
ytr was the first time i see our merdeka parade LIVE ^^
it was bombastic and it make me feel that our country have INFINITY ppl -__-
and i think only50% or less joined the parade as penonton or marchers ...
so i began to wonder how situation in china is like =.=

plus ...
i bought the crystal i wanted sooo damn long ytr!!~
and i bought one for my mum too ...

her is so much expensive and prettier compare to mine -__-
but that doesn't mean i dun like mine ...
i like mine coz its soo my style and i guess my mum like hers coz its her style
so we are both happie ppl ^^
jie u come back then i buy for u also ... k?

i gtg do some serious study and finish up my assignments la ...
one assignment to hand in next mon and one paper and mon and one paper on tues ...
wish me all the best .. k? =)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Merdeka 2 u...emo'ians' can contact me i'll cheer u up ..hehe..ONLY girls ..hahha..n talking about god ? which god side are u ? so many god's out there ...how 2 choose...anyway let's us pray "dear god, plzz let my friend mingkee always b happy, more $$ n beautiful, tis is my friend(mingkee) dream of everyday n keep praying to u for her wish come true..god my suggestion to you is bring her to the star cause she loves star so much like her blog, she'll b beautiful as always cause we will b looking frm earth and no worries of $$$ ..."mingkee dnt forget me or call me when u reach the star ..heheh..p/s wake up frm yur dream n back to the reality of life ..face it .. anyway wht u say is true also ..I'll support u always..NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. due to compounding effect, my crystal must be the biggest

    *grinz*


    -mk de jie jie-

    ReplyDelete